“In Production” thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an answer back. Ford rep swears it's a part that they are missing. Not the oil seal issue.

Hoping to get truck delivered by end of this month. Unfortunately the trucks stuck in the float do not get priority.

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
techs could care less while replacing the engine. Remove front clip and throw parts in back seat.
If mine comes in like that then im going to make ford replace it all. Now the rear end rust thing has been going on for years with ford. I just tape up some of the bolt heads and paint it nice.
The rest ford will be making it right since it’s a 111k truck

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy cow. Yes if mine was like that I would be mad also. Here is the problem and I think we are actually to blame! You think the Ford GT gets delivered like that? With the prices these are going for someone needs to get on quality control issues and protect these; right now we are getting treated like run of the mill F150

BayRaptor925

Reaction score
I’m really hoping the units sitting in a lot since winter do not show up looking like this

My back seats came scratched up exactly like this. We thought it was the service department removing the plastic seat covering with box cutters, but after seeing this it may be something more systemic at the factory level. They are replacing all of my rear seat covers. Front passenger seat has similar marks as well which will be replaced.

Jww2124

Reaction score
Wish I was shipped by convoy, looks like it’s scheduled to take 28 days to get shipped by rail. Built 5/24 shipped 5/29. Estimated arrival 6/26. That’s just to go from Dearborn to MN

Tylander

Reaction score
Wish I was shipped by convoy, looks like it’s scheduled to take 28 days to get shipped by rail. Built 5/24 shipped 5/29. Estimated arrival 6/26. That’s just to go from Dearborn to MN
At least your out of the production delay... Im still sitting in production since 2/7...