Jumping your truck and the DVD provided by Ford

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

So bogus. Ford has a DVD video that comes with your truck showing you how to jump it. I was right behind you when this happened, I will testify on something notarized for the courts that you were not jumping or abusing your truck when this happened.

http://youtu.be/qsqJl8Y3-Kg

Last edited by a moderator:

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So bogus. Ford has a DVD video that comes with your truck showing you how to jump it. I was right behind you when this happened, I will testify on something notarized for the courts that you were not jumping or abusing your truck when this happened.

http://youtu.be/qsqJl8Y3-Kg

I haven't watched the video that came with mine, yet I will now,, but,, a buddy of mine that owned a parts shop swears he read in another raptors book on how to jump it, my book doesn't have this, only directions on water crossings. Maybe they removed the jumping thing? I thought my buddy was just over exaggerating.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
My supplement (2010) does not mention jumping. However, Ford left themselves a "way out":
However, damage or failures due to neglect or a lack of proper maintenance are not covered under warranty.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not ment to be jumped but airing out by driving over a small cress at speed is what they are talking about. It's in a commercial there is a thread on it somewhere.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a little laser altimeter with a sat enabled router that measures distance from the bottom of the truck to the ground and if it exceeds a certain parameter, sends a signal back to Corporate to automatically void the warranty.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I haven't watched the video that came with mine, yet I will now,, but,, a buddy of mine that owned a parts shop swears he read in another raptors book on how to jump it, my book doesn't have this, only directions on water crossings. Maybe they removed the jumping thing? I thought my buddy was just over exaggerating.

That video I posted on YT is the OFFICIAL Ford video that I ripped directly from the DVD that was including with raptors.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

There's a little laser altimeter with a sat enabled router that measures distance from the bottom of the truck to the ground and if it exceeds a certain parameter, sends a signal back to Corporate to automatically void the warranty.

Someone needs to hack that so we can access it. Would love to know how high I've gotten!! LOL!

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

I'd just tell em it was on a lift...

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There certainly is a DVD that comes with the truck showing you how to jump your Raptor! Shows you what to look for in a jump and everything. No not 90' but it certainly says you can jump your Raptor!!!

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shit I don't even have a DVD player anymore lol,, everything is on Apple TV and the macs seem to not have them anymore, there all 14s too lol,, damn. Looks like I'll have to watch it in a car :/ or find the upload..