Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad, I thought 802A package would've had them...sorry guys.

You can right this apparent atrocity by determining if the 2017 has codes to turn on auto resume on adaptive cruise control standard in 2018's. :biggrin:

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can right this apparent atrocity by determining if the 2017 has codes to turn on auto resume on adaptive cruise control standard in 2018's. :biggrin:

I will absolutely want to enable this (if possible). I'm hoping FORScan can do it, but I'm also not opposed to buying hardware either if it comes down to it. However, I'd think it would just be code by utilizing all the same sensors.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

My bad, I thought 802A package would've had them...sorry guys.

Unfortunately, I think it's the only thing we didn't get when fully loaded.

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If you're talking about Adaptive Cruise being able to do full stop and then resume on the 2018s, it's doubtful we'll be able to get that working. The 2018s will have a new LIDAR module unit in the rear view mirror housing facing forward that is apparently necessary for the technology to work.

Here's a pic of the LIDAR: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/fors...tures-your-truck-348987/index519/#post5121950

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're talking about Adaptive Cruise being able to do full stop and then resume on the 2018s, it's doubtful we'll be able to get that working. The 2018s will have a new LIDAR module unit in the rear view mirror housing facing forward that is apparently necessary for the technology to work.

Here's a pic of the LIDAR: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/fors...tures-your-truck-348987/index519/#post5121950

oh now I get it! I would like this too! bummer. I wondered why adaptive cruise cut out on me as it came to a stop.

naamanf

Reaction score
Having start and stop would be awesome. I really hope there is an inexpensive upgrade path though I have the feeling there won't be.