What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put a matte infotainment screen protector on to cut down on the glare. Today will be a tailgate weatherstrip kit to reduce water infiltration with the new MX Pro bed cover. Should be a good day.

velogil

Reaction score
Taking the Raptor out to Glamis again and wanted to go out with proper LED whip lighting this time. Picked up a couple of 5150 Whips and was able to mount them cleanly into the stake pockets on the rear of the truck. It looks like this was factory designed for this usage!! :). Final step will be to make top plate for the hole so that the torque from the rigid flag will be at surface of the bed on the flag and not down at the mount point. Ran power from my BantamX back to the pockets. Easy to do if you remove the rear lights...which is a piece of cake.

Attachments

• IMG_1525.JPG
    IMG_1525.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_1532.JPG
    IMG_1532.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
Antho

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice!! Did the rack just use the existing bed holes with newly provided bolts? Looks really good. Anything you don't like about it?
@velogil No issues at all. It uses 4 existing bed bolt locations so it’s easy to install. If im not using for a trip I pull it out in about 15 Minutes. It doesn’t fit with my Retrax Pro or I would probably leave it in all the time unless I actually needed the space.

BTW that is one nice setup you have!

Last edited: