What do you think? Did these dealer screw this raptor up? 37PP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChuckPeazy

Reaction score
So I'm on the hunt for buying a raptor this year. I have my heart set on a 2022 Atlas Blue Raptor. Ideally the 37PP with black interior, but I also like the standard wheels as well. I'm not much for aftermarket wheels. Anyway, I've been saving Raptors as I search and follow the price reductions to keep up with this market. Anyway, I found the perfect one, 2022, low miles, black interior, stock wheels, 37PP and was listed at $79K. Several weeks later, the ad updates, and the price goes up $10K (later settling down to what it is now.). When I look at the truck, it's no longer stock, and looks ridiculous in my opinion. But maybe it's just me. Did they screw this one up? It doesn't look absolutely terrible but I much prefer the stock look over this Janky Raptor Link.

45396e80a97d467fabb13337b696874d.jpg

OP
OP
ChuckPeazy

ChuckPeazy

Reaction score
Probably ruined.

It appears to be lifted. So step 1 would be to find out if they’ve put a cheap lift kit on.

Step 2 remove the 22’s.

I was gonna say, it looks tall as hell

Agreed. It's probably some cheap aftermarket kit. The black painted fender flares and bumpers don't look terrible. Definitely don't like the blue on the FORD in the grill.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. It's probably some cheap aftermarket kit. The black painted fender flares and bumpers don't look terrible. Definitely don't like the blue on the FORD in the grill.
I think looks wise it’s fine. I would definitely inquire about the suspension before I pulled the trigger. Hard to tell from pictures

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
Changed tires, wheels, blue decal over ford grill, and lifted it and that’s just what we can see…she is not a perfect raptor for you anymore and you should obviously walk away. Not even really a raptor anymore but is now a customized F150. And after trashing the truck they should be discounting it not raising the price

Last edited: