What do you think? Did these dealer screw this raptor up? 37PP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer: Look how cool I made this raptor, im going to charge you 10 k extra for the nonesense.

Potential Buyer: So your saying you took the greatest stock offroad desert runner race truck in the history of the earth, and made it a lifted rough riding pavement queen......and Im supposed to pay you for that????

This is the equivalent of putting Steph Curry in leather sole dress shoes on court.

Last edited:

Diablo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like tire shine from hood down.
To get authentic used look, park somewhere between W6th and Colfax (Denver) for a few nights, locked or unlocked, doesnot matter.......

or2baja

Reaction score
So I'm on the hunt for buying a raptor this year. I have my heart set on a 2022 Atlas Blue Raptor. Ideally the 37PP with black interior, but I also like the standard wheels as well. I'm not much for aftermarket wheels. Anyway, I've been saving Raptors as I search and follow the price reductions to keep up with this market. Anyway, I found the perfect one, 2022, low miles, black interior, stock wheels, 37PP and was listed at $79K. Several weeks later, the ad updates, and the price goes up $10K (later settling down to what it is now.). When I look at the truck, it's no longer stock, and looks ridiculous in my opinion. But maybe it's just me. Did they screw this one up? It doesn't look absolutely terrible but I much prefer the stock look over this Janky Raptor Link.

View attachment 439907
100%

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter