2018 Expedition Max Platinum to Gen 3 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone's insight. I would love to sell the 4Runner and keep the Expedition and a Raptor. Don't think I can get away with talking the wife into that one. Especially since we have the Ford Premium care on the expedition for another 30K miles.

I suppose when the kids get older and they have friends and after school activities we could always revisit the idea of another Expedition or Navigator. Although the new Sequoia's are pretty sweet albeit they lack cargo room in the back.

I absolutely hate the new screen in the high end trims. I would specifically not get a high end trim because of it. Give me my buttons!
Maybe sit tight for another year and see what happens. The rumored Expedition Raptor is going to be interesting...

FYI the new Sequoia is garbage, double and triple-check the third row before you commit. Its horrendous.

OP
OP
ChuckPeazy

ChuckPeazy

Reaction score