MY NEW 23 GEN 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I felt like my intro and questions were realistic, sorry about the caps, i'm at my work computer, my service program doesn't recognize lower case, was not paying attention, but the responses from the ass clowns in the room are not necessary, i deer in hunt Florida 2-3 months out of the year, off road but not at high speeds, and not in terrible terrain, some mud but just average off road conditions, i really like the ride i have, but enjoy the looks of some larger wheels and tires, so really looking for the best of both worlds, do not want to take away from the performance of this truck, so i want to push as far as i can without doing that.
the 18in wheels 8.5-9 wide with a 37 tire sound like my limit and completly ok with that, ive already purchased the SDi top hat, which is on back order, so my short lived time on here has already paid off, thank you all for the info so far...im sure i will have more questions in the future
when you get the top hats installed, download forscan and buy a cord off of amazon. you'll want to recalibrate the ride height sensors so the truck rides normally

Hard R

Reaction score
:rofl:

View attachment 448502

At least your follow on posts are not as ass baring

But when you walk into someone's home and pee on the carpet you need to expect to get shit back
Agreed, you guys have actually been quite nice to him compared to other threads I've seen.

Forum etiquette should be followed or put on the flame suit and brace yourself.

Welcome to FRF.

JustACowboy64

Reaction score
NEW TO THE FORUM, AND NEW TO OWNING A RAPTOR, COMING OUT OF A F250 SUPERDUTY WITH GIANT LIFT AND TIRES, WANT TO LEARN ABOUT MY OPTIONS OF MODS AND UPGRADES...SO GO EASY ON ME, I WILL TRY NOT TO ASK TOO MANY DUMB QUESTIONS....

SO HERE IS MY FIRST QUESTION...I WANT TO REPLACE STOCK 35s AND WHEELS WITH SOMETHING DIFFERENT, NOT TRYING TO GO CRAZY WITH 22s....

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MY OPTIONS ARE IF I ONLY WANNA TO A 1.5 COLLAR LEVELING TYPE KIT...KEEPING IT "0" OFFSET... CAN I DO 18X8 OR 9 WIDE?

AND IF I DO GO LARGER WHAT DIRECTIONS IS BEST TO GO AS FAR AS LIFTS...IM SURE ITS MUCH DIOFFERENT THAT THE BDS LIFT I HAD ON MY F250..

ANY HELP OR ADVISE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....AND TO BE STRAIGHT IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A SMART ASS, PLEASE JUST DONT EEVEN BOTHER....THX
It’s always good to get some direction from a SUPERDUTY guy! Do they have a forum? Do they follow instructions well? Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately you have entered the world of the Raptor Forum; not a lot of rule followers, a collaboration of thick skinned people, some funny as hell posts and occasionally some really good advice.

That said now that you own a Raptor, did you change your pronouns and will your line be only once when I was young and it was dark in a closet? Get off your knees BigBoy, it’s time to run with the Raptors now.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF - Saddle up. If you can’t take the heat find another forum (doubt you will). :happy175:

You asked about 1.5” collars and the potential setup - I don’t think you’ll find much of an answer here that isn’t already in another thread here at FRF. If it’s not in another thread already, it’s likely not recommended. And a lot of the answer so far are already pretty good.

You could always call reputable shops and aftermarket parts sellers to get a more detailed and technical answer for peace of mind. I’m sure most from KHC, SDi, RPG, SDHQ, etc. would be happy to sort you out.