New Owners (MY 23/24) - Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was there in 2019,but look they got a new location?
They started using a new location this past summer for the Baja course/jump/hill/tilt/drive mode stuff that ford or they bought.

Guess they moved the hq out of the industrial park now.

OP
OP
D

DatGuy14

Reaction score
How much are you willing to cough up? I was planning on going but maybe I’ll hold off lol
Not desperate enough to get shaken down...

but if you're serious PM me and let me know what you'd want for it, and we can talk

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am aware that they provide the Raptor, and insurance is extra, but how much does it cost?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone buy a 23 or 24 Raptor, new, and planning to skip out on attending the Raptor Assault course?

If so, I'd be willing to shoot you a couple $$$ to sign me up under your free access, you can use it for family members like your long lost half-brother, or an in-law; whatever works for you (lol)
Damn. Wish you had purchased back in '21...would have gladly made this deal with you.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went as a guest last year, well worth it!!! Will be going again sometime after I take delivery.

OP
OP
D

DatGuy14

Reaction score
I went as a guest last year, well worth it!!! Will be going again sometime after I take delivery.

I would take a trip as a guest or make a deal for someone's unused spot.... preference being to go through a fellow enthusiast who can't make it vs. the corporate monster

But I just wanna go to Raptor school