New Owners (MY 23/24) - Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DatGuy14

Reaction score
Anyone buy a 23 or 24 Raptor, new, and planning to skip out on attending the Raptor Assault course?

If so, I'd be willing to shoot you a couple $$$ to sign me up under your free access, you can use it for family members like your long lost half-brother, or an in-law; whatever works for you (lol)

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they are very strict about it,but if you willing to paid

Driving Guest Experience

Driving Guest // F-150 Raptor Truck $1,495

OP
OP
D

DatGuy14

Reaction score
they are very strict about it,but if you willing to paid

Driving Guest Experience

Driving Guest // F-150 Raptor Truck $1,495

you still have to be a guest of a new owner, even to get in for $1,500

And I did the ST school a few years back when my wife bought her Explorer, they weren't strict other than having to sign up with a new vehicle purchase within 1 year of delivery. Otherwise, they didn’t ask a single question when I signed up under my name and the car was ordered, purchased, titled, and registered all in her name alone.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure they check your name against the vin somehow. They are for sure strict on making sure you comply with all requirements.
R,
HAP

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never made it when I bought my Gen 2 and regretted it. I will make it this time.

OP
OP
D

DatGuy14

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure they check your name against the vin somehow. They are for sure strict on making sure you comply with all requirements.
R,
HAP
They check the VIN for the purchase date and purchaser name.

After that as long as you say the person you are signing up has any one of the 20~ relationships to the purchaser they allow you to transfer to, they're not asking for marriage certificates and family trees

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
was there in 2019,but look they got a new location?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter