Gen 3 Hood using Gen 2 Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eisner62

Reaction score
After a failed experiment with a New 2023 Bronco Wildtrak, a 2022 F150 Platinum and a 2021 F150 King Ranch I'm back into a 2024 Raptor, my last being a Ruby Red (best color ever) 2018 Raptor. On my 2018 I had the Black hood stripes that really made the truck pop. I want the exact Ford OEM stripes for my 2024, does anyone know if they will fit? Searched the forum but no answer I could find, looked at Rappy Graphics and Rocky Mountain Graphics and they had some stuff but not great pictures. I only want the hood stripes not the bed graphic.
Thanks for reading and I promise not to ask about what tire will fit, how to get better gas milage, what is the best cold air intake and nothing on level or catch cans. I will post a picture of the Raptor once it stops raining here so you know I dont drive a Prius.
Big E

OP
OP
E

Eisner62

Reaction score
Thanks
If whoever I order them from has a good return policy (just in case) I’m going to try the Gen 2 hood decals. I did end up finding some decent decals on Rocky Mountain website.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just took off my Gen3 as I didn't like them. The shop I get my work done ordered the Gen2 for me. They are due in next week so I can post a pick.

I ordered the 18 as they are a little different than the 19's. The 18's had a dot fade where the 19's just end.

OP
OP
E

Eisner62

Reaction score
Yep the 2018 with the dot fade, I just got a shock when I saw how much they were going for now, almost $800 for both sides. I paid less the $400.00 from Tasca in 2018. May have to wait as I still need wheel well liners and a console safe