What screen do you keep on your gauge cluster?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious which screen most of you like to keep up in the gauge cluster. I find that it’s too busy already so I try to use one without much info. I usually keep the Driver Assistance screen thought it’s unnecessary since with any other screen it’s minimized into the speedometer.

IMG_0243.jpeg

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a lot less informative than the G2 screen all over in general so I go between mpg and the two nonsense gauges you can choose from.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I keep the measurements on because what else am I gonna look at when I'm not staring at my phone? But really, there's nothing else that makes sense. Sometimes I flip between MPG and tire pressure, or TRIP 1 or something just to switch it up.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anybody else notice that the measurements page used to be two pages? There used to be more data on there but it seems like they removed some of it

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did anybody else notice that the measurements page used to be two pages? There used to be more data on there but it seems like they removed some of it

Definitely, super lame. I was pissed when I saw oil temperature wasn’t there. And no Cobb support for my ‘23 yet so can’t monitor it there either.