2018 Expedition Max Platinum to Gen 3 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey yall, wanted to introduce myself and get your opinion on trading my 2018 Expedition Platinum for a Gen 3 Raptor. A Raptor has always been my dream, but having 3 small kids, it seemed to make sense to get a bigger vehicle like the Expedition. We love that car and it’s one of the best road trip vehicles I’ve ever had. But the dream for the Raptor continues to poke at me.

My wife has a 21 4Runner that she loves and despite me complaining about its lack of power and decade old technology, she won’t get rid of it. It’s her dream car.

I also have a 2004 Silverado 2500 and figured it would just make sense to trade the expedition, sell the truck and then “combine” those into my dream of owning a 2022 Atlas Blue Raptor.

I’m already pretty committed to doing so but do you think we’ll miss all the space in the expedition?

Added photos cause everyone likes pictures.
View attachment 438774

View attachment 438775
Is the truck Gas or Diesel? Just curious :)

Here's my Atlas Blue Metallic '22.

Attachments

• IMG_7640.jpeg
    IMG_7640.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
OP
OP
ChuckPeazy

ChuckPeazy

Reaction score
Is the truck Gas or Diesel? Just curious :)

Here's my Atlas Blue Metallic '22.
Gorgeous truck. And awesome photo!

My chevy is the 6.0. I had the LBZ Duramax before this one but didn’t feel like I needed that much truck. I listed it for a high price to see if anyone would pay it and they did. So then I went on the search for this clean blue one.

This is my old LBZ.
IMG_3217.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter