What will be the last model year for this gen Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that’s generally the idea.
Current gen powerboost is good for 430hp/570lbft using the std 3.5, that is with a 47hp electric motor

pair a next gen power boost (maybe plug in?) with more electric power to a further updated HO ecoboost and we could be looking at something like 550hp/650lbft with no lag plus a beastly low end.

Big question is really can FP and fox design a shock to manage the extra weight of the battery and still do raptor stuff.

raptor730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be incredibly dumb to add a battery. More weight, more expense, more complexity. The EV scam is slowly getting exposed. The narrative is beginning to turn. EVs are worse for the environment than gas powered vehicles as they sit today. Manufacturers are starting to change their tune on timelines. Lets hope the leftists EV religion figures it out before they drive the american auto market off a cliff.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes new battery tech will come out, but in a few years when the gen 4 comes out? I think it’ll be pretty darn similar to what we’ve got now. If all cars will be electric powered by a small nuclear reactor in 100 years, doesn’t really change what the gen 4 will be. I hope they keep it relatively similar with just an extra bump in power without a hybrid system. Maybe add massaging seats and a gen 2 gauge cluster?!?!

OP
OP
B

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would be incredibly dumb to add a battery. More weight, more expense, more complexity. The EV scam is slowly getting exposed. The narrative is beginning to turn. EVs are worse for the environment than gas powered vehicles as they sit today. Manufacturers are starting to change their tune on timelines. Lets hope the leftists EV religion figures it out before they drive the american auto market off a cliff.
If they did it w/ the Eray corvette then they sure as sh*t can make a case for a hybrid off-road truck even if it adds some weight I’ve been all over the EVs & the nonsense story behind them form day 1, I know if intimately, work in the industry myself. BUT a non-plug in hybrid like the Eray is a different kettle of fish than a 100% plug in EV

The power boost on the aviator I thought we’d see a version in Gen3

Personally my whole point of the thread was pinpointing the final
Model year of the gen3 run so AGAIN I can get myself into a bulletproof end of run model w/ all the kinks worked out while I chew on popcorn & read about people putting deposits down on trucks that don’t exist & then paying ADM on top of that only to have a litany of issues w/ em & then once they get a design mostly worked out what do they do?

Rip it apart & start all over again w/ new problems lol

3.5HO is a gem of an engine at this point, well tried & proven, tons of tuning potential, decent mpg given the power & performance, I the last few months of production for the gen3 whether it’s a 2026 or 2027 will be what I’m buying next.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If they did it w/ the Eray corvette then they sure as sh*t can make a case for a hybrid off-road truck even if it adds some weight I’ve been all over the EVs & the nonsense story behind them form day 1, I know if intimately, work in the industry myself. BUT a non-plug in hybrid like the Eray is a different kettle of fish than a 100% plug in EV

The power boost on the aviator I thought we’d see a version in Gen3

Personally my whole point of the thread was pinpointing the final
Model year of the gen3 run so AGAIN I can get myself into a bulletproof end of run model w/ all the kinks worked out while I chew on popcorn & read about people putting deposits down on trucks that don’t exist & then paying ADM on top of that only to have a litany of issues w/ em & then once they get a design mostly worked out what do they do?

Rip it apart & start all over again w/ new problems lol

3.5HO is a gem of an engine at this point, well tried & proven, tons of tuning potential, decent mpg given the power & performance, I the last few months of production for the gen3 whether it’s a 2026 or 2027 will be what I’m buying next.
I think you’d be good with 25 or 26.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter