Been away from the Raptor for a few years... going back to a Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phi341

Reaction score
Hello all,

Been a minute since I posted here. I had a Gen 2 for years. Upgrades were Rigid light system and 35 12.50 20 Nitto tires and Fuel Pump wheels. Ended up selling it for a shocking profit and moved into a Wrangler 392. My Wife is now taking that for herself and I'm going back to a Get 3. Dealer is working up the paperwork now. I'm very interested in thoughts on tire / wheel package. I will probably swap out the stock for Nitto's, possibly at the dealer, and new wheels. Although I do use this truck out at our family ranch, its not off roading per say as many of you guys do. Just dirt roads. I was thinking about going with 37's this time but I'd love your thoughts on wheel offset considering my use. I think I had -12 on my last Fuel wheels. Thanks in advance.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you’re going with 37’s, just buy it that way. Even then I don’t think you can do -12 offset without some additional mods. Thats like 1 3/4 inches out from stock. What color?

OP
OP
P

phi341

Reaction score
I'm buying from a small dealership that is not really all that knowledgable, but they are chagring the lowest dealer adjustment I can find in a 400 mile radius, so I'm not going to look for the 37 off the lot model. They said I could run 37's on the one I'm buying. Does it need mods to run 37s irrespective of the negative offset? I'm wanting to go 20X9 or X10 on the wheels. I'm just trying to get a little outside of the fender, or right at the edge. I'm not going to buy from the dealership now, so have more time to research and look. Any thoughts / advice appreciated.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have this lake front desert property in Alaska I am willing to let go cheap. I need to pay for my R. You interested?