What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love it! How was the install? Tough? I have the light and harness.....just debating on the tackling it myself or not.

kirkb

Reaction score
Love it! How was the install? Tough? I have the light and harness.....just debating on the tackling it myself or not.
Not too bad, hardest thing for me was finding the right wires to tap into (not the upfitter switches but the controls for turn signals and such near the fuse box) and getting my hands in there to attach the connectors.

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today was a good day.

Installed front and rear Tux Mats and then front Weather Tech mud flaps.

I was going to do the rears but then I noticed the previous owner installed Husky wheel well liners. I didn’t factor in the time it would take to remove those, install the rear mud flaps, and reinstall the liners so that will be another day. I heard the liners can be sort of a pain to get lined up.

Installed the Built Right rear seat latch. Pretty straightforward.

Changed the air filter to the PuralatorOne synthetic air filter. Much thicker than the Ford one. I also put in a Fram N95 grade cabin filter. Again, much more substantial than the factory Ford.

Installed a tray organizer for the dash and one for the glovebox. Probably worth 20 RWHP

4Knines front/rear seat covers were the last thing today.

Ran out of time for the J&L catch can…probably do that tomorrow.

Last edited:

Rybread

Reaction score
welp, I went against my wife’s well wishes and pulled the trigger on my first truck goodies.

A ronin shorty antenna and center console organizer from Amazon, and I replaced the cabin air filter. As I suspected it had never been changed after almost 30k miles.

Big spender over here
I’m easing into the spending. For now I’m just enjoying the hell out of driving it everyday. Did i mention I friggin love this truck!

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today was a good day.

Installed front and rear Tux Mats and then front Weather Tech mud flaps.

I was going to do the rears but then I noticed the previous owner installed Husky wheel well liners. I didn’t factor in the time it would take to remove those, install the rear mud flaps, and reinstall the liners so that will be another day. I heard the liners can be sort of a pain to get lined up.

Installed the Built Right rear seat latch. Pretty straightforward.

Changed the air filter to the PuralatorOne synthetic air filter. Much thicker than the Ford one. I also put in a Fram N95 grade cabin filter. Again, much more substantial than the factory Ford.

Installed a tray organizer for the dash and one for the glovebox. Probably worth 20 RWHP

4Knines front/rear seat covers were the last thing today.

Ran out of time for the J&L catch can…probably do that tomorrow.
Fixing to order some new tux mats myself, they are so nice!

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed the J&L catch can today. Easy and blends in with the engine compartment. Good for 3 psi of boost, probably.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These came in, just gotta put them on once the truck gets back from PPF and ceramic done. Can’t wait to see these on the truck
73332949693__8D95644B-783F-4664-AEEB-422F99AC4680.jpeg