Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this one really got my attention.

So, I'm driving home from work and I notice a Police Officer on his bike. I keep my eyes on the road until we get to a red light and he rides up to my window and signals me to roll down the window.

First thought? "Oh great, I knew I shouldn't have gone with the 18% tint. Here comes a fix it ticket!"

Um, no. First he smiles then says "Nice Truck. I'm thinking about getting one. How do you like it?"

Well, that threw me for a loop and I started dishing out the 411. He then asks if it was fully loaded, what options I got and where I got it. It was definetely a shocker and made my day.

As the light turned green he said he was glad I liked it and thanked me for the information then we were off.

If you're on here officer, you've got great taste. Hope you get one too.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice

i had a good one today too. i followed a bunch of exotic cars into a strip mall. while i talked to a few guys i noticed some of the others start looking at my truck and how much they liked it. i am like hello there is 6-6 figure cars sitting over here!

UniqueOne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I drove my truck back from Kentucky. WV State Trooper followed me almost 15 miles. He was behind, beside and in front of me. However, I used cruise control so I was sure that I did not speeding. Finally, he passed me and gave me a tumb up.

I did not see any Raptor on all the way, KY, WV, MD.

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had one pull up to me on a job that I take care of and have had a lot of copper stolen from. He said he hadn't seen one up close and apoligised for interrupting me but just had to look the "Bad Ass" over up close. He even took some pics. Cool guy.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuesday night I remote started my truck in the parking lot and a little VW was stopped right in front of it waiting on someone to pull out of a spot. When I got to the truck he told me that was a very intimidating grill. I wished I had Ducati's evil eyes to go with it.