CarWash Surprise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i've got 2 great touch free car wash places around me. both of them do great for touch up jobs.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking and now that it's going to be hand washed, what do you guys do to clean the undercarriage?

The touchless would spray up as I drove over. Here in Minnesota there is a shitload of salt in the winter/spring and I want to make sure those areas aren't missed.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I was thinking and now that it's going to be hand washed, what do you guys do to clean the undercarriage?

The touchless would spray up as I drove over. Here in Minnesota there is a shitload of salt in the winter/spring and I want to make sure those areas aren't missed.

I either break out my pressure washer or go to the self-wash bays and get up under there. There's really no easy or graceful way to clean your undercarriage. any method basically involves some old clothes and goggles and getting on your back underneath the truck

Sent from my right thumb using Tapatalk.

OP
OP
RaptorScrew

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I either break out my pressure washer or go to the self-wash bays and get up under there. There's really no easy or graceful way to clean your undercarriage. any method basically involves some old clothes and goggles and getting on your back underneath the truck

Sent from my right thumb using Tapatalk.

Awe, the joys of ownership. I'm guessing I'll be just fine after that mess....

That's what I figured but thought I would ask...:birgits_tiredcoffee