Bed liner preference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given that most truck shops have high turn over and will not stand behind their work more often than not, I'm ordering mine w/ the factory spray-in bedliner. It's just way less hassle and any benefit the better Line-X might have is negligible for dirt bike loading and home depot runs.

e9e2c33a58e81cd8c3ab8a3f66700c5c.jpg

My thoughts exactly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was the reply back I got form Line X regarding prices and matching color of the Line X to my Raptor color (lightning blue)

The sale price on our Standard Black Liner for your truck is $459.00 for the under the rail application or $499.00 plus tax for an over the rail application provided you don’t have bed caps on top of the side rails. We do not suggest coating over the plastic rails because of material adhesion issues. Rear wheel wells are an additional $160.00 if done at the time of bed spraying or $275.00 if done separately. We do offer a $25.00 military/fire/police discount.

The entire process takes between 3 & 4 hours, give a call to set a schedule we usually no more than two days scheduled out.

We have several products available that can enhance the performance and look of your Bedliner.

LINE-X PREMIUM – Our most popular product, PREMIUM is a composite Bedliner that is UV resistant and retains a deep black color and finish. Just add an additional $159.00. ON SALE FOR ONLY AN ADDITIONAL $109!

LINE-X PLATINUM – Our Platinum product is 300% tougher than our Standard product. LINE-X Platinum offers extreme abrasion resistance, extreme impact resistance, UV stability, fade resistance, impervious to water, pure polyurea technology, and like all of our products, it has full color options. This upgrade costs an additional $300.00.

LINE-X XTRA – Our custom color option, XTRA can be coded to most automotive paint codes. It is fortified with DuPont KEVLAR and offers enhanced gloss and UV protection.

The upgrade for most Colors is an additional $400.00. (Except for white, light green or light yellow)

All of our products have a Lifetime Warranty that is Nationwide for our Bedliners. We also guarantee a thickness of 120 mils, which is about an eighth of an inch.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was the reply back I got form Line X regarding prices and matching color of the Line X to my Raptor color (lightning blue)

The sale price on our Standard Black Liner for your truck is $459.00 for the under the rail application or $499.00 plus tax for an over the rail application provided you don’t have bed caps on top of the side rails. We do not suggest coating over the plastic rails because of material adhesion issues. Rear wheel wells are an additional $160.00 if done at the time of bed spraying or $275.00 if done separately. We do offer a $25.00 military/fire/police discount.

The entire process takes between 3 & 4 hours, give a call to set a schedule we usually no more than two days scheduled out.

We have several products available that can enhance the performance and look of your Bedliner.

LINE-X PREMIUM – Our most popular product, PREMIUM is a composite Bedliner that is UV resistant and retains a deep black color and finish. Just add an additional $159.00. ON SALE FOR ONLY AN ADDITIONAL $109!

LINE-X PLATINUM – Our Platinum product is 300% tougher than our Standard product. LINE-X Platinum offers extreme abrasion resistance, extreme impact resistance, UV stability, fade resistance, impervious to water, pure polyurea technology, and like all of our products, it has full color options. This upgrade costs an additional $300.00.

LINE-X XTRA – Our custom color option, XTRA can be coded to most automotive paint codes. It is fortified with DuPont KEVLAR and offers enhanced gloss and UV protection.

The upgrade for most Colors is an additional $400.00. (Except for white, light green or light yellow)

All of our products have a Lifetime Warranty that is Nationwide for our Bedliners. We also guarantee a thickness of 120 mils, which is about an eighth of an inch.

Still not sold on color match, especially if scratches could wear through, though I don't plan on hauling rocks. Buf, if I do it--in for a dime, in for a dollar: Wonder what contrasting color bed would look good with Avalanche.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, un-luck of the draw on previous vendors' work, I never did Line-X, but the product was not the issue so much as the slop workmanship of application. So this time, I'm hoping that the robot or a person sprays the bed with better finish-out and professionalism? I figure it couldn't be worse then what I've paid for thus far anyway. Looks good in the pictures that I have seen thus far.

Shepherd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still not sold on color match, especially if scratches could wear through, though I don't plan on hauling rocks. Buf, if I do it--in for a dime, in for a dollar: Wonder what contrasting color bed would look good with Avalanche.

I've been thinking of colors that could accent Avalanche as well. Look at the Shelbys for inspiration. I think grey-scales look good, but for a bed-liner, I think black is THE option. Maybe a bright red or blue, matched up to some custom graphics?

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking of colors that could accent Avalanche as well. Look at the Shelbys for inspiration. I think grey-scales look good, but for a bed-liner, I think black is THE option. Maybe a bright red or blue, matched up to some custom graphics?

Black matches the trim just fine and looks good in my opinion.

JX3C5561.jpg

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I pull the bed extensions off my '14 they should fit directly onto a '17 year model, correct? If so, I probably will as I think I will get more out of them that way then trying to get $ from trade-in.