22 Atlas Blue 37's only 11k miles-every option, generator, Recaros, bed liner, plus CVF intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We all mostly know what these trucks look like. with that said, I will be putting up more pics anyway :)
There is nothing wrong with it, I love it.. and the color is just amazing.. had so many compliments on it since I took delivery. I am in So Cal, so the fact the intercooler is upgraded makes a huge difference in temps. Basic forscan stuff, belt minder, honk when stepping out for minute.. windows etc.

I am only selling it because I am lucky enough to be getting the R.. I am still hesitating as this is really the perfect combo of power/mileage.. lets be real about that! lol..
anywho.. this is fully loaded as stated in subject line... moonroof, does have the heated wheel in case anyone wondered that one.. tinted windows.. including windshield and sunroof, makes a big difference for sure. generator option, spray in liner, recaro seats (love those)
I even have D-rings on all 6 bed bolts to tie stuff down. It does have a builtright dash mount and bed panels (i may keep the bed panels unless negotiated..)
No stickers and no applique on rear.. really makes this color pop beautifully.. I will most likely keep the bed cover as well FYI..
Southern Cal LA area.. this truck is absolutely pristine..
asking 80k

Attachments

• camphoto_1903590565.jpg
    camphoto_1903590565.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_1256.JPEG
    IMG_1256.JPEG
    222 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_1260.JPEG
    IMG_1260.JPEG
    209.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_4164.JPEG
    IMG_4164.JPEG
    207.9 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_4161.JPEG
    IMG_4161.JPEG
    252.8 KB · Views: 256
OP
OP
highway420

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
45k cash, 24 pack of your choice of beer, and firm handshake.
:lol:
well, that's a great down payment, and maybe a lifetime supply of beers and two handshakes...like doing a dance shake your hands in the air...like you just, don't ...have the $??
:rotflmao:

OP
OP
highway420

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never knew atlas blue had so much depth to it, beach shots look great, always thought it just looked like a plain ol' blue.
GLWS
Yes.. it turned out to be one of the best colors to make.. shame they're not doing that many more of it. It looks soooo good after fresh wash. I just stare at it for minutes..LOL...no, seriously, I do

OP
OP
highway420

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has it ever been jumped?
do you know anyone who's interested?
No..Not really.. only little rollies.. like my avatar. I don't beat up my trucks. if you have been to the assault class, I have never been close to that.

I love it, just 'upgrading' to the R. Really would like to able to keep this one, but I cannot.
@CleverGirl_ So when are you picking it up then? :Big Laugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter