SOLD - For Sale: 2021 Raptor Lead Foot Gray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2021 Raptor 801A 35” package. Carbon fiber package, Power Tailgate Group, Even ProPower 2KW, 801A.
Windshield and Front Windows Tinted to match. Wheels are Factory Ford and have been Powdercoated to Satin Black. Tires rotated regularly. Factory Spray in bed liner. Exhaust Rattle and all other recalls have been resolved, it's ready to go!

The truck has never been driven off road. The truck is very good condition, only imperfection is a small ding on the bed rail from loading home improvement stuff at Lowes. New was 75K plus the extras. I am asking $70,000 with only 15,006 Miles. Clean Title, all paperwork and titlework will be handled by my dealer.

I am selling this beautiful truck because I have started a new Job and they are going to give me a new work truck and I am certainly not taking this to Jobsite each day just too nice.

I think my asking price is fair considering mine has low miles, a few extras, well maintained and even some of those missing goodies from late 21/22 trucks like heated wheel, digital hvac controls.

It's also very clean, I will even have it cleaned at our local sweetcars before delivery. Delivery will be in Indianapolis, Indiana, the truck is near Fort Wayne, where I live.

Please ask any questions you have about the truck to purchase and for a test drive if you would like. If you need any additional photos I can certainly get those.

It was always serviced at the local Ford Dealers and they have addressed the many service bullitens and software updates and tell me the truck is current on everyhting and needs nothing.

I can email you more pictures, the forum wouldn't allow me upload more then these, kept saying my images were too big. Send me a message for more information and we can discuss the truck via FaceTime or phone and I can provide more photos, etc. Thanks for looking!

IMG_2667.JPG

IMG_3244.JPG

SOLD

IMG_3319.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
briguyraptor

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That should sell quick
I hope so, hoping for the right person to enjoy this truck at a fair price, I love this group and forum, so I hope it goes to someone from here who will appreciate it!

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sure that's leadfoot? Looks like magnetic grey from the pics.

OP
OP
briguyraptor

briguyraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@SCAR911 It's LeadFoot my friend, I ordered it. Are you interested? I can make you a deal on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.