2023 F150 Raptor - Code Orange 37 W/Rhapsody & Recaros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@smurfslayer I've been posting to be active on the forum. I actually am a "Supporting Member"

Welcoming multiple people who joined the forum months before you then paying for a membership in order to sell your vehicle is not a ringing endorsement for a proven track record

You may be more honest than Abe Lincoln but we don't know as all you've shown us is a sketchy pattern of behavior

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see. Not saying you'er not legit but 57 post and 11 reaction. I wouldn't give you the time of day. You have had nothing BAD/GOOD to say. All kinds of dealers that will buy the truck from you. but you don't want to sell to them? why????? ADM got you????? Now you hope to pass that to an FRF member???? what a great guy you are even if you are legit.

OP
OP
AdrenalineJunkie10

AdrenalineJunkie10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealers offer MUCH less than what it is worth... isn't that why people try to sell independent?

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers offer MUCH less than what it is worth... isn't that why people try to sell independent?
Dealers offer you what they can at the moment. Not a fan of them but you’re here trying to scalp OGs. Not cool.
When I sold mine, I posted it here exactly at what the online dealer was offering.
But you missed the boat and prices are dropping.

OP
OP
AdrenalineJunkie10

AdrenalineJunkie10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not scalping anyone. I’m just trying to sell my truck for a fair price.

I forgot to mention that the price includes all the extra warranties (tire/wheel, dents, service plan, tech warranty for 10 years, etc). Which is transferable.

If the person doesn’t want all the extra warranties, then the price can be adjusted.