2023 F150 Raptor - Code Orange 37 W/Rhapsody & Recaros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50 Deep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 package with all the options except for the heated steering wheel. Completely stock with no modifications and has not been off road. Rhapsody Blue interior with Recaro seats. No issues other than Apple Car play being finicky. One small blemish on fender flare included in photos. Clean title in hand. You will see in the photos that I have other vehicles and I care for them well. Truck is stored indoors.

Happy to answer any questions and send more pics, but please go tire kick at your local dealer. Contact me once your financing is ready and your wife has already given you approval. Email is best and lets me know you are serious. Clean title in hand with two keys and ready for you to enjoy.

VIN - 1FTFW1RG4PFA44394
Miles - 3095
Price - $98,500

Email: Twashington50 AT Gmail DOT com

SV705 992 GT3 Brushed Aluminum-06.jpgF150 Raptor For Sale-07.jpgF150 Raptor For Sale-16.jpgF150 Raptor For Sale-19.jpgF150 Raptor For Sale-22.jpg