22 Atlas Blue 37's only 11k miles-every option, generator, Recaros, bed liner, plus CVF intercooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
No stickers and no applique on rear.. really makes this color pop beautifully.. I will most likely keep the bed cover as well FYI..
Southern Cal LA area.. this truck is absolutely pristine..
asking 80k
Pictures seem to agree.
45k cash, 24 pack of your choice of beer, and firm handshake.
that’s a little low, fo’ sho’ but you’re asking a bit more than market, TBF
No..Not really.. only little rollies.. like my avatar. I don't beat up my trucks. if you have been to the assault class, I have never been close to that.

I love it, just 'upgrading' to the R. Really would like to able to keep this one, but I cannot.

So yeah, your avatar - seems to contradict some info in the thread. I hear you though, we don’t buy these things to sit around; the truck was literally built for off road use.
Your ask is certainly closer to real than @vill’s offer.

If I had a bit more discretionary $$$, I might be interested, but I’m sure someone’s lurking waiting to swoop in here. GLWS ( I don’t think you’ll need luck but just in case )

OP
OP
highway420

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures seem to agree.

that’s a little low, fo’ sho’ but you’re asking a bit more than market, TBF..
yes.. that's how most sales go though, right? you have to start a bit higher as most if not all will put an 'offer' in.. market is still strong in commi-fornia and retail is still between 75-80... i think this one deserves the higher price.
So yeah, your avatar - seems to contradict some info in the thread. I hear you though, we don’t buy these things to sit around; the truck was literally built for off road use.
Your ask is certainly closer to real than @vill’s offer.
ok ok.. the word pristine may be a stretch in the sense that this truck has seen what dirt looks like, but it's not banged/dented up...that avatar pic is nothing.. the tires barely left the ground.. it's sand dunes where the 'landing' elevates to meet you.. when someone asks if you've jumped it, i am assuming like it's hard core.. I am not that. I do take it off road..i respect the machine and what it designed to do and not more than, which usually means some dirt..if you're looking for a starbucks truck, this is not the one for you.. or maybe it is, but it's lost it's virginity lol.. buy a Porsche and not go to the canyon and run it? or even the track for a day..? anyho..
If I had a bit more discretionary $$$, I might be interested, but I’m sure someone’s lurking waiting to swoop in here. GLWS ( I don’t think you’ll need luck but just in case )
thank you.. think that may be the nicest thing I've seen you say on here.. this week..LOL.. kidding aside, thanks. i've had 10ppl interested just don't have the $$.... and like i said, love to keep it

cheers

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Someone buy this. Don’t make me do it, mama will be beside herself

OP
OP
highway420

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK OK.. i forgot to mention the big upgrade.. it has an oil separator too..

OP
OP
highway420

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did use the word 'asking' in the OP.. so you can offer.. just not really low balling 'being funny' type of offers, please and thank you.

This may be gone this weekend.. have two people scheduled. Be lucky #3 and take it home!