Bedrug - Classic Bed Liner vs Classic Bed Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsdivall

Reaction score
I've read several threads regarding bedbug bed liner vs Line-X. After doing so, I'm leaning towards a Bedrug. My reason for the new post and question is do I go Classic Bed Liner or Classic Bed Mat? Who has used BOTH and which one do you like better? Is one easier to maintain. It probably doesn't matter much, but just wanted to hear from those who have experience. I don't do much hauling of rocks, mulch, tree limbs, etc. I have a trailer I can access for that. I mostly carry equipment, tools, boxes, sporting equipment, etc. (city boy).

I have a 2017 Ford Raptor with a spray in bed liner and a DiamondBack cover. The bed stays completely dry. I want to create a softer trunk-like are in the back of my truck bed hence the Bedrug decision.

image.jpeg

firemanjoe

Reaction score
Mine is the one without the sides of the bed but with the tailgate piece. My bed was already sprayed from the factory, so I didn’t feel the need to carpet the sides also. I did do the entire bed in my last truck though and I like the one I have now just as much!! Honestly, there isn’t anything I don’t like about it, but I don’t typically haul a lot of rock or brick. If I do a home project or something, I’ll usually throw a couple towels or a blanket down.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bedmat is plenty. I've had both. The full Bedrug I had in my '03 Dodge was fantastic. The Bedmat in my '20? Not so much. I wouldn't do it again, rather I'd get a rubber mat. The new ones are flimsy as all get out and I have four holes after three years of light use. Chinese crap riding on a good reputation IMO.