2023 Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Event

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You’ve been putting off that project, waiting all year for the best deals. The long wait is over! Black Friday through Cyber Monday is your chance to get in on the industry’s largest savings event! From floor liners to roof top tents, tonneau covers, running boards and so much more. Let’s turn that dream build into a real ride!

1700703365138.png
REALTRUCK UNDERCOVER SWINGCASE TOOLBOX SET
Uncover the potential of your truck bed with the UnderCover Swing Case – the game-changing storage solution that adds efficiency without sacrificing space. Outer dimensions of 29" (upper case) and 15" (lower case), with a width of 8", transform the often-unused part of your truck bed into valuable storage. Bid farewell to bed clutter and welcome instant access with a simple pull of the latch. Quick removal and reinstallation make it a no-brainer for those times when extra bed space is needed. Protected by a one-year warranty and an ongoing promotion, the UnderCover Swing Case is not just storage – it's a smart investment for a more organized and efficient truck.
❄Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Your cargo will stay protected from the elements rear-round when you add the right products.
1700703467996.png

REALTRUCK BEDRUG CLASSIC BED LINER
Unleash the potential of your truck bed with the BedRug Classic Bed Liner this Black Friday. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, it not only shields against scratches and dings but also introduces a touch of refinement with its plush surface, making every haul a comfortable and secure experience.
1700703518261.png

REALTRUCK EXTANG TRIFECTA 2.0 TONNEAU COVER
Give your truck a modern edge with the Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau Cover, featuring a sleek design and advanced features. The heavy-duty leather-grain vinyl and durable aluminum frame ensure a long-lasting, low-profile upgrade. Installation is a breeze with the no-drill process and intuitive EZ-lock clamps. Don't miss the opportunity to save with the current Mail-In Rebate – make the Extang Trifecta 2.0 your top choice for a premium tonneau cover.

1700703556018.png

REALTRUCK BAKFLIP MX4 TONNEAU COVER
Experience the pinnacle of truck bed covers with the BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover – the ideal blend of sleek design, security, and durability. Built from heavy-duty aluminum with a striking matte-black finish, the MX4 stands out as a top-tier hard-folding cover. Its alloy construction sets it apart from soft-folding alternatives, ensuring robust protection for your cargo. The MX4 seamlessly integrates with your truck's profile, providing a flush fit with the bed rails and a stylish appearance, whether open or closed. With 100-percent bed access by folding toward the bulkhead and an active promotion along with a rebate, the BAKFlip MX4 is the perfect choice for those who demand the best in aesthetics, security, and functionality.
These products are a few among this year's hottest picks. You can expect to see more premium accessories added to the thread during the event!

This is HUGE! Friday through Monday, I will work diligently to get to each of you in a timely manner. If you have any questions on fitment, availability, shipping times, or would like a pricing quote, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you missed our Method Group Buy deal, now is the time to check out the Black Friday sale we have going on right now!!

Black Friday through Cyber Monday is your chance to level up your look without breaking the bank!

Method Race Wheels are 15% off!!

1700850439825.png

1700850448495.png

1700850456827.png

For the fastest response, email me at [email protected]. Don't miss out on these deals!

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1700865690281.png
The Undercover Ultra Flex is second-to-none in security, durability and water resistance. Slam latches at each panel ensures that your cargo is protected from prying eyes. The Ultra Flex features a classy carpeted underside, offering not only a refined look, but another padded shield that prevents dings and dents to the cover and your cargo.

Don't wait! Make the move today during our Black Friday/ Cyber Monday event while supplies last!

PM or email me at [email protected] for pricing, availability and shipping times.

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEP​

1700877059774.png
Nothing beats the OG in any category, especially when it comes to electric running boards. AMP Research has led the way, giving you first-rate products- corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum and military-grade black PTFE coating, not to mention a smooth operation of open and close with a premium, single-motor design automatically deploying and retracting. Everything you need to bring your truck into the next century!

PM me or email me at [email protected] to order yours while supplies last during our Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales event!

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

REALTRUCK GOTENT​

1700926067747.png

Your off-road adventures are precious moments. Spend less time hassling with a complicated rig, and more time making memories. Your camp is ready in no-time thanks to stainless steel hinges and gas-charged struts on the shell. A stainless steel frame and lightweight aluminum protective shell can go anywhere you take it, while leaving plenty of payload for the rest of your overlanding gear.

REALTRUCK OVERLAND AWNING​

1700926106734.png
No matter where your truck takes you, you can chill-out happy in the shade. This pull-out style awning features quick set up in minutes to provide effective cover for any outdoor activity, from camping to tailgating or sunny trail relaxing.

PM me or email me at [email protected] to order yours while supplies last during our Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales event!

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

RETRAX EQ TONNEAU COVER​

1700928838319.png

1700928865535.png
1700928887016.png
A new, improved evolution in electric retractable tonneau covers has been brought to life in the RealTruck Retrax EQ Tonneau cover. Featuring industrial-strength aluminum, a quiet cable drive retracting system, and integrated Bluetooth technology for remote control. You have the unmatched security of a tonneau cover and the ease of technology at your fingertips.

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

REALTRUCK GO RHINO SPORT BAR 2.0
1700939620911.png

1700939642537.png
Upgrade your ride’s look without compromising on functionality with the RealTruck Go Rhino Sport Bar 2.0. With a black powder coat or polished stainless-steel finish to match the aesthetic of your truck, you’ll be riding in style. The integrated light mount allows you to further customize your look, while also supporting the addition of most rolling, snap-on and some folding tonneau covers.​

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

PEDAL COMMANDER THROTTLE RESPONSE CONTROLLER

1700946744413.png

Take full control of your gas pedal sensitivity with the Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controller. With 4 different modes and 36 preset levels, the Pedal Commander has a setting for every driving style. You truly have the ability to make your vehicle's response exactly how you want it when you want it.​

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

PULSAR XT​

1700955831368.png

The XT is a programmer unlike any other! Innovative Bluetooth technology allows you to adjust your power without missing a beat. Adjust for those new tires, TPMS, disable your auto start/stop, improve economy, towing capacity and so much more!​

OP
OP
Admin.RealTruck

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cyber Monday is rounding to a close, don't miss out on your last chance to get Method Race Wheels 15% off!

PM me or email me at [email protected] to order yours while supplies last during our Cyber Monday sales event!