Anyone aware of a raptor on the east coast at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Yeah agreed. I stop in here every few months, get all excited and start looking for Raptors, then come to the conclusion I’ll never find exactly what I want without paying ADM. Back to looking for 911’s again I suppose!

Start talking with local dealers in your area that have sold Raptors at or near MSRP. Get on their list. Do this at a few different dealerships. After order banks open, see who has allocations and where you fall on that list. Place a deposit and order your truck. Then when the truck you have built comes in, buy it.

The other way is look around every few months and never achieve your dream. Or settle for options that you don't necessarily want for a "mostly" Raptor you want today.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from what I can see no ,I have been looking for a gen 3 2023 , a dealer called me today ,and I asked r u marking them up, she said 15000 over sticker ,I said im good ,then she said, could I do 10000 over , I said yes ,but I will not pay a dime over sticker ,I said u make enough on the trucks .its the principle of it .

PGas32

Reaction score
I stopped by a local-ish dealer that I’ve bought two vehicles from in the past. They’ll order a 24 for me at sticker, or an R at a reasonable markup. Of course that doesn’t mean a whole lot, but I’m ‘on the list’ for when the order banks open. And as much as I despise ADM, I may have to spring for the R!

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me if interested. I know of a mint '21 fully loaded 35 with Ford ESP up until 75K for sale. Currently has 18k milles

OP
OP
tm965

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me if interested. I know of a mint '21 fully loaded 35 with Ford ESP up until 75K for sale. Currently has 18k milles
thanks friend would want new if he can be convinced to leave chevy

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feel free to PM if there is an interest in an Azure Grey at msrp, northern Ohio.

Great salesman I’ve been working with for a deal on another truck I’d be happy to pass on his cell # for. Also the Doc fee is only $250. Nothing in it for me, just trying to help out.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m somewhat on the prowl as well, but has to be a non-moonroof truck. Low/no option preferred. Any leads are appreciated
theres a '21 37 no moonroof with 8k miles for high 70s near me in WPB FL, but thats probably too far.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres a '21 37 no moonroof with 8k miles for high 70s near me in WPB FL, but thats probably too far.
What’s real strange on that truck is that it’s a MY 2021 but the date on the window sticker (assuming I’m not reading it wrong) is 03 07 23

Beautiful truck though and one I’ll be keeping my eye on.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s real strange on that truck is that it’s a MY 2021 but the date on the window sticker (assuming I’m not reading it wrong) is 03 07 23

Beautiful truck though and one I’ll be keeping my eye on.
maybe thats when they certified it?