Any Dealerships Selling Raptor R's at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Until the next hurricane rolls in :-/

I tend to believe this, more than I do they’ll sustain close to the _alleged_ March production service level objective. But, I’m curious why you think this.
Not disbelieving, just curious.
For one, I look at the production numbers of gt500 vs cftp 500’s, gt350 vs gt350R, etc. The top trim is usually a much lower production. Secondly, CAFE. Can’t have too many 12mpg trucks in their sales numbers and not selling enough Lightnings to offset. And third, from what I understand the predator is still a largely hand assembled motor, and I think that simply limits the production capacity. Just look at GT500 production numbers in general vs EcoBoost Raptors.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For one, I look at the production numbers of gt500 vs cftp 500’s, gt350 vs gt350R, etc. The top trim is usually a much lower production. Secondly, CAFE. Can’t have too many 12mpg trucks in their sales numbers and not selling enough Lightnings to offset. And third, from what I understand the predator is still a largely hand assembled motor, and I think that simply limits the production capacity. Just look at GT500 production numbers in general vs EcoBoost Raptors.
I’d also like to add that I pray I am wrong. I would love for them to blow out 15k R’s per year so we can all buy one at invoice.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also the more they produce the more aftermarket goodies will be made. Companies have to justify the R & D for everything. Hard to make it worth it for a run of 3k trucks but with 10-15k total ( hopefully more ) out there it changes things. Of course most of the truck is same as 37 package and GT500 5.2 parts are out there also, many of which will with the R whenever someone gets the engine gets unlocked.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, so what you’re seeing here is that there are relatively few RR’s in circulation. The investment buyer’s got on the list, agreed to a modest ADM and flipped for auction prices while the RR was still in low triple digit numbers. They scored. Some of them no double held on too long, as the buyer’s selling now, are less likely making serious money because there’s more than 300 of them... MAYBE. interest is higher, wages have not increased in proportion to expenses, so money is tighter and the market is transitioning VERY slowly from the (re)seller’s market to a slightly more buyer friendly market.

I’m still very skeptical of the projected Raptor production and particularly the RR production, but I do hope those numbers pan out.
19 listed on BAT to date. Not sure total 2023 R production numbers.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the consensus seems to be that $10K over is a decent price at this point? I called a dozen dealerships with 2023s left, and two said they would do $15K ADM, but I feel that both would drop to 10. MSRP was out of the question.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So the consensus seems to be that $10K over is a decent price at this point? I called a dozen dealerships with 2023s left, and two said they would do $15K ADM, but I feel that both would drop to 10. MSRP was out of the question.
Yea honestly anyone on here that says MSRP is either full of it, or they know someone who owns a dealer and get the hook up. 10 over seems like a good deal, and 15-25 seems more average. East and west coasts still seem closer to 25-40.

I do think this will continually come down until the 24 Rs hit the lots, and at that time the remaining 23s will already be gone or sell fast.