Raptor R in White MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topdawg4ever

Reaction score
I can buy a Raptor R today in Oxford White. Seems to be the least favorite color on the forum. I’d prefer black but MSRP is hard to pass up. Or do I pass and keep looking. Thoughts?

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would personally get what you want as it’s a huge purchase.
In my opinion,
that’s the best color, but all my vehicles are white.
Please pass along if you pass.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can buy a Raptor R today in Oxford White. Seems to be the least favorite color on the forum. I’d prefer black but MSRP is hard to pass up. Or do I pass and keep looking. Thoughts?
On the contrary, Oxford White is my favorite color, but don’t let my favorite color or other member’s favorite color sway what “your” favorite color is… if you’d prefer a Black Raptor R, get a Black Raptor R. If you can afford to buy a Raptor R in the first place a few thousand dollars shouldn’t sway your decision to a color that is not exactly what you want.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I wouldn't do it...even if under MSRP.

I bought an Avalanche w/37 because it was available about a year ago, wanted black (all my Raptors had been black). 2 weeks later traded it in for a black 37. You will regret it ...