Any Dealerships Selling Raptor R's at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea it’s nuts. A Bronco Raptor went for $93k all in so that market seems to be cooling off. Of Barrett Jackson is not a real “pulse” of the actual market. Get a couple of people that have had a few too many and a fat checkbook and it’s on.

Sam

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yeah, so what you’re seeing here is that there are relatively few RR’s in circulation. The investment buyer’s got on the list, agreed to a modest ADM and flipped for auction prices while the RR was still in low triple digit numbers. They scored. Some of them no double held on too long, as the buyer’s selling now, are less likely making serious money because there’s more than 300 of them... MAYBE. interest is higher, wages have not increased in proportion to expenses, so money is tighter and the market is transitioning VERY slowly from the (re)seller’s market to a slightly more buyer friendly market.

I’m still very skeptical of the projected Raptor production and particularly the RR production, but I do hope those numbers pan out.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There’s absolutely zero chance Ford maintains the March RR production numbers for any length of time. Absolute best case scenario we’ll see 3x the March numbers for all of MY24. I bet it’ll be less than that.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I was going to get one but instead took the 150k and retired a year earlier at 54 instead of 55. Freedom of choice.
Guy I worked with at my last job had that same idea, retired as early as he could. Ended up dying of a heart attack less than 6 months later. Guess it might have been more fun to have the cool car for a while because saving it didn't buy him any time unfortunately.

Monkish1

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Raptor R is a 'limited' production truck, unlike the TRX.
Thats exactly what Ford said in 2010 when I bought my gen 1. SVT limited production, blah, blah, blah. Now you can't swing a dead cat without seeing one. Raptor Rs will be the same. If they can make money with them they'll be stamping them out like civics. You have to buy Ferrari to get the low production numbers.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guy I worked with at my last job had that same idea, retired as early as he could. Ended up dying of a heart attack less than 6 months later. Guess it might have been more fun to have the cool car for a while because saving it didn't buy him any time unfortunately.
Probably because he didn't have the beach house in the outer Banks to sit on the deck and watch the waves wash away all the stress...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Probably because he didn't have the beach house in the outer Banks to sit on the deck and watch the waves wash away all the stress...
Until the next hurricane rolls in :-/

There’s absolutely zero chance Ford maintains the March RR production numbers for any length of time. Absolute best case scenario we’ll see 3x the March numbers for all of MY24. I bet it’ll be less than that.
I tend to believe this, more than I do they’ll sustain close to the _alleged_ March production service level objective. But, I’m curious why you think this.
Not disbelieving, just curious.