Anyone aware of a raptor on the east coast at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who is lemon lawing his ZR2 and may be interested in a raptor. I saw a couple of 35 trucks posted a few weeks ago in charlotte at MSRP--anyone aware of others that are currently available? Thanks in advance

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in NJ; and they are still marking up here. I know that I seen MSRP Raptors being posted in the “No Markup” facebook group; in the Ohio area , and not to long ago in Maryland. But you would have to join that group to get the most current posts.

PGas32

Reaction score
I’m somewhat on the prowl as well, but has to be a non-moonroof truck. Low/no option preferred. Any leads are appreciated

OP
OP
tm965

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

PGas32

Reaction score
You’re prob gonna have to order that. I feel like most of the 35 trucks I’ve seen sitting on lots have moonroofs, graphics and bead locks

ETA: I stand corrected, here’s a ‘22 base https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/s...d337&zip=22307#listing=352552802/NONE/DEFAULT
Thanks, was actually gonna call on that one tomorrow…it’s in my hometown, coincidentally. The hiccup there is that once I add the tailgate appliqué and beadlocks, I’m within a few grand of what a 2023 optioned the way I want it would sticker for. But it’s hard finding anything if I’m picky on options and also opposed to ADM. I’m sure these trucks are great but I wonder if they’re worth all the hassle…

OP
OP
tm965

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, was actually gonna call on that one tomorrow…it’s in my hometown, coincidentally. The hiccup there is that once I add the tailgate appliqué and beadlocks, I’m within a few grand of what a 2023 optioned the way I want it would sticker for. But it’s hard finding anything if I’m picky on options and also opposed to ADM. I’m sure these trucks are great but I wonder if they’re worth all the hassle…
the tailgate applique is not worth the hassle imo. given that they dont offer base anymore, the '23 would come with the better headlights, the b&o system etc. i'd spring for that but then again thats the lowest priced raptor ive seen so prob worth the plunge

flockofraptors

Reaction score

I was shopping over Memorial Day weekend in the NE. Everyone had an ADM even on leftover 22s.

Do you already have beadlocks? I might be selling my OEM beadlocks/KO2s. There's ~200 miles on them so far. HMU if interested.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

You can't order a '23 and the order banks for '24s are not open yet. So you would be a year out from now on a new truck at best.

PGas32

Reaction score
You can't order a '23 and the order banks for '24s are not open yet. So you would be a year out from now on a new truck at best.
Yeah agreed. I stop in here every few months, get all excited and start looking for Raptors, then come to the conclusion I’ll never find exactly what I want without paying ADM. Back to looking for 911’s again I suppose!