Anyone aware of a raptor on the east coast at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaron1085

Reaction score
Feel free to PM if there is an interest in an Azure Grey at msrp, northern Ohio.

Great salesman I’ve been working with for a deal on another truck I’d be happy to pass on his cell # for. Also the Doc fee is only $250. Nothing in it for me, just trying to help out.
Tuned in sir. Can you pass on the information please?

RollTigers

Reaction score
Bought my 23 Raptor 37 package with everything you can possibly get for MSRP. Ordered and bought it at Capital Ford in Raleigh NC. Talk to Tim Dunn or Ben Stem in the commercial truck division. They were awesome! Hope you find one. Love mine

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feel free to PM if there is an interest in an Azure Grey at msrp, northern Ohio.

Great salesman I’ve been working with for a deal on another truck I’d be happy to pass on his cell # for. Also the Doc fee is only $250. Nothing in it for me, just trying to help out.
Is it a 37 pkg ?

dlapham

Reaction score
I just had our local dealer in Chattanooga call me with a 2023 allotment that I was able to order for MSRP. I did have to get the beadlocks (35 inch), as it was the only option showing available when they ordered. No options otherwise. I had called over 100 dealers and had my name on a list to call if I could order at MSRP. So it is possible, but has taken about 6 months, and that is just to order with an allotment assigned. They had a cancelation which allowed this. I also have a Raptor and R ordered at another nearby dealership (since Febuary), but without an allotment, so I highly doubt either will ever get built.

dlapham

Reaction score
Start talking with local dealers in your area that have sold Raptors at or near MSRP. Get on their list. Do this at a few different dealerships. After order banks open, see who has allocations and where you fall on that list. Place a deposit and order your truck. Then when the truck you have built comes in, buy it.

The other way is look around every few months and never achieve your dream. Or settle for options that you don't necessarily want for a "mostly" Raptor you want today.
This is exactly what I did (talking to all of the dealers within ~100 miles), and get put on there list. So far it seems to have worked. Non said they would do MSRP, so I just said that is what I am looking for, and please call me if something changes. Many laughed and hung up, some took my name and said they would.