2012 updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2-1/2 weeks or so, that's not too bad pork.

Same here. At least good to see guys still getting VIN#'s for the week of 1/16, since I got mine last thursday and it was scheduled for the week of 1/16 as well, maybe that'll mean mine will be early in the week lol. Hoping for delivery before the end of January.

ME TOO REPTAR! Im hoping maybe ours will get moved up???

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

2-1/2 weeks or so, that's not too bad pork.

Same here. At least good to see guys still getting VIN#'s for the week of 1/16, since I got mine last thursday and it was scheduled for the week of 1/16 as well, maybe that'll mean mine will be early in the week lol. Hoping for delivery before the end of January.

Youre MODS stacking up???

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I doubt we'll get moved up any sooner, but it gives me hope that we may actually be the 16th or 17th, rather than the 18th, 19th, or 20th. They're all dates for 16-Jan build week. And every day sooner for the build is every day sooner for delivery LOL!

And since I got a hood decal, that may add an extra day or two from what I understand since it's not installed on the assembly line, but after it's built in another location.

As for mods, they're piling up pretty fast! And they'll be piling up even faster after Christmas.

So far I already have a bakflip f1, a bakbox, and a bedrug in my garage waiting to install those. Then for Christmas my parents are getting me a set of weathertech digital floor liners, a craven stubby antenna, and a set of contour fox racing mud flaps. Oh and I have a deezee EZdown for the tailgate sitting in the garage. I'm sure by the time the truck arrives in late Jan/early Feb I'll also have a few more things waiting. The illuminated tape for behind the SVT vents, a set of vent visors for the windows, tint, etc. I'm going to schedule for a clear-bra install as soon as I get the truck as well.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt we'll get moved up any sooner, but it gives me hope that we may actually be the 16th or 17th, rather than the 18th, 19th, or 20th. They're all dates for 16-Jan build week. And every day sooner for the build is every day sooner for delivery LOL!

And since I got a hood decal, that may add an extra day or two from what I understand since it's not installed on the assembly line, but after it's built in another location.

As for mods, they're piling up pretty fast! And they'll be piling up even faster after Christmas.

So far I already have a bakflip f1, a bakbox, and a bedrug in my garage waiting to install those. Then for Christmas my parents are getting me a set of weathertech digital floor liners, a craven stubby antenna, and a set of contour fox racing mud flaps. Oh and I have a deezee EZdown for the tailgate sitting in the garage. I'm sure by the time the truck arrives in late Jan/early Feb I'll also have a few more things waiting. The illuminated tape for behind the SVT vents, a set of vent visors for the windows, tint, etc. I'm going to schedule for a clear-bra install as soon as I get the truck as well.

NOT GOOD - you just gave me some ideas! LOL

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
us guys with build weeks of 16-Jan aren't going to see a sticker till the week of 9-jan more than likely.

Did you get your weathertechs from him too?

No, but he could probably get them. He posted a while back let them do your shopping for you, give them a list and they'll find you the best prices on all the stuff they can get!

Got my VIN CFA68338! Scheduled for week of Jan 16

Quite a few of us up for that week! BTW love your grabber blue 5.0, my favorite color! One badazz driveway having a 2012 5.0 and a 2012 Raptor!

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quite a few of us up for that week! BTW love your grabber blue 5.0, my favorite color! One badazz driveway having a 2012 5.0 and a 2012 Raptor!

Yeah hope we all get them soon !

The hard part is saving money to mod both. I'm wanting to get a Whipple and LT's for the car, but I've spent a zillion dollars in my head on this truck I don't even have yet lol