2024 ordering updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jpro39

Reaction score
I've call a dozen dealers and they all said they are charging over msrp. Also said they are only getting 1-2 raptors this year. I called my old dealer I got my '21 from (I no longer live in that state) and they told me their allocations are full but they expect to get 20-25 raptors all at msrp. They said the dealers that charged over msrp last year are being penalized this year and only getting 1 raptor, anyone hear this?

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I've call a dozen dealers and they all said they are charging over msrp. Also said they are only getting 1-2 raptors this year. I called my old dealer I got my '21 from (I no longer live in that state) and they told me their allocations are full but they expect to get 20-25 raptors all at msrp. They said the dealers that charged over msrp last year are being penalized this year and only getting 1 raptor, anyone hear this?
200.gif

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope that’s true, but I doubt it

OP
OP
J

Jpro39

Reaction score
I hope that’s true, but I doubt it
I found a dealer that provided me with honesty. He said I can submit a retail order with them and it will be priority code 10 and in the past that could mean a 2 month timeline or a 4 month timeline. They don’t mark anything up so ford usually fills their retail orders even without the pre planned allocations. No deposit no markup. Just an honest dealer. Every dealer I talk to who is marking up keeps telling me they are only getting one raptor so maybe it’s true about ford limiting dealers who markup, atleast the smaller dealers.

OP
OP
J

Jpro39

Reaction score
I agree with you. I have dealers telling me 2023 are in such demand and short supply they have to mark up 10k yet on auto trader there are plenty at msrp now with it being 2024.

ChevyLee

Reaction score
I was at a dealer this morning. They told me they are only getting 2 allocations this year and both are spoken for. I am unaware if this dealer was selling above MSRP during the crazy times. They have a few on the lot right now that have a discount but they are also charging for bs things no one wants.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look in KS & MO, NE, IA. You'll find a dealer ordered one that is available if you aren't too picky. Took me a week and 4 calls to find one at MSRP.

Jay Bee

Reaction score
Theres a red 2024 on the lot near me they said they were dropping the price 1k under msrp on thursday. 802 package i think

edit: I lied, its a red 2023 with 9 miles