2012 updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my vin, scheduled for week of Jan 30. If they build it on day 3 (Feb 1st or later) my Raptor and my Marauder will have the same month for birthdays.

RapaTon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is still scheduled to land at the dealer 12/28. I've got a lot of mods to install so I hope it makes it!

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. I need to sell this pile of crap car soon.

Better do it before 2011 ends or you lose X # more on your trade. Hints why I rushed to sell my SRT last Friday ONE WEEK AGO and I pick up my ride mid Jan. BTW--Dealer got my Jeep Monday AND IT SOLD TO NEW OWNER TUESDAY!

REPTAR!!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah hope we all get them soon !

The hard part is saving money to mod both. I'm wanting to get a Whipple and LT's for the car, but I've spent a zillion dollars in my head on this truck I don't even have yet lol

yeah my fiance DD's a 2011 5.0. Those cars are incredible! I tried to talk her into grabber blue when she bought it in Oct-2010 but she wanted sterling gray. Not too flashy and easy to clean. I ran 12.67 @ 111 in the car 100% BONE STOCK my FIRST time racing a stick. With an intake, tune, and borrowed DRs I ran 12.00 @ 117. Little more practice I know I could have gotten 11.8's. Luckily the cars are stupid fast from the factory, so we haven't done anything else. 11.5's and it'll need a roll bar, and she DD's it, so the blower mod won't happen till after she eventually gets a new DD and can make the 5.0 a weekend warrior lol

Got my vin, scheduled for week of Jan 30. If they build it on day 3 (Feb 1st or later) my Raptor and my Marauder will have the same month for birthdays.

pics of your marauder?

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
\
yeah my fiance DD's a 2011 5.0. Those cars are incredible! I tried to talk her into grabber blue when she bought it in Oct-2010 but she wanted sterling gray. Not too flashy and easy to clean. I ran 12.67 @ 111 in the car 100% BONE STOCK my FIRST time racing a stick. With an intake, tune, and borrowed DRs I ran 12.00 @ 117. Little more practice I know I could have gotten 11.8's. Luckily the cars are stupid fast from the factory, so we haven't done anything else. 11.5's and it'll need a roll bar, and she DD's it, so the blower mod won't happen till after she eventually gets a new DD and can make the 5.0 a weekend warrior lol

I was thinking of that color or silver first. I went 12.81 stock with 400 miles on it. Mine is an A-6 tho. I have a company truck so it just sits

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is the build date on the window sticker 100% reliable? My Raptor was scheduled to be built yesterday 12/22 according to the window sticker, but SVT was closed today and I have no further update or confirmation. Am I safe to assume everything went according to plan and that my new badass truck has been born on schedule?