CarPlay Lag 2024 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sambhutta

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Picked up my 2024 Raptor and love it. Only issue ive had since I picked it up is the CarPlay. CarPlay gets stuck or lags. It's just really slow to change between maps and music or will get held up at one thing and take time to change. I have CarPlay in my corvette and Mercedes and works perfect in them and is super fast. Anyone else have this issue?

Subaruski

Reaction score
I've noticed similar issues on my 2024. Hoping there will be an update in the near future. Assuming it's software vs hardware.

OP
OP
S

sambhutta

Reaction score
I've noticed similar issues on my 2024. Hoping there will be an update in the near future. Assuming it's software vs hardware.
Yes looks like a technical issue. My issues usally are in the start when connected and then get better as the time goes on. But after you turn off and on the car same thing repeats.

OP
OP
S

sambhutta

Reaction score
Have you tried updating the app on your phone? Worked for my android.
I have an iphone. No carplay app for the iphone. Just connects automatically. Phone software and ford system software are up to date.

24NoVARaptor

Reaction score
Picked up my 2024 Friday. Noticed some issues with CarPlay connectivity as well. Not sure the exact issue, but I’ve been able to get it reconnected every time. Think I still need to get used to all the buttons and functions though sooo much tech