WTS: Ford Racing lightbar and lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raccol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Racing lightbar and lights (no longer available)

It's this bar and light setup.
2010-2012 F-150 SVT RAPTOR FRONT AUXILIARY LIGHT BAR | Part Details for M-15266-F15RBAR | Ford Racing Performance Parts

8" ROUND AUXILIARY HALOGEN LIGHTS | Part Details for M-15200-F15R8HAL | Ford Racing Performance Parts

I'm selling because it blocks the view of my 2012 front camera.

The lights work perfectly but the bar on the pax side has a bend in it that will need to be straightened. If you have a big vice (I don't) and a means to protect the finish in the vice, I suspect it will flatten out pretty easily. It bolts on as is, it's just shifted slightly.

New the 8" lights are listed for $650 and the bar for around $300.

$400 for everything and I'll split the shipping cost to lower 48. Per the links above, the total weight would be around 45 lbs for shipping purposes.

Please contact via email.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Attachments

• lightbar-1.jpg
    lightbar-1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 134
  • lightbar-2.jpg
    lightbar-2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 99
  • lightbar-3.jpg
    lightbar-3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
OP
OP
raccol

raccol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no longer available. after seeing all the bumper damage that occurred during the Raptor Run, the wife convinced me to keep it. I may downsize the lights so less of the camera view is blocked.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no longer available. after seeing all the bumper damage that occurred during the Raptor Run, the wife convinced me to keep it. I may downsize the lights so less of the camera view is blocked.
What damaged happened during the run? Are the LEDs not offroad worthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.