WTB Wiring Harness for Dually’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Guys – I’d like to get a hold of a wiring harness for a set of Rigid Dually LED lights. Since most of use would use the factory AUX switches, there should be someone with a harness sitting in the garage.

Let me know if you want to part with yours. Shipping would be to 28465, Oak Island, North Carolina.

Thanks!
Joe

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Joe how about you buy me some duallys and I will give u the wiring harness

#oilfieldraptors

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you looking for a harness that wires up 2 lights or 4? I think you get a harness for two lights with each pair of Duallies and a wiring harness for 4 Duallys with the raptor fog brackets, if I remember right.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Any thoughts on building one yourself? Jegs (and the like) sell high quality bulk wiring, split loom as well as Deutsch connectors (I know that the 20" Rigids as well as the KC Cubes use them) plus anything else you would need. My 20" didn't come with one and I build my own and enjoyed getting to do it.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you lookin for something like this? I have a set of connctors with the 2 wires coming out + and - or are you looking for the wire set with an inline fuse and all that jazz? Let me know if that's all you need I can send them out today gotta go to the post office anyways haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked up a used rear bumper with a set of Duallys already in it, but no wiring. the lights still have the factory plug from rigid.
Since all my aux switches are used, I need the whole harness, relay and fuse.

I know I can build one, but thought someone might have an extra harness around.

Thanks for the offer Pat. If I need to build a harness, I'll keep you in mind.

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM