Wtb road legal fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As per title, i searched the forum and came up with one style of led bar for fogs, which appeared to be of a lesser quality.

Anything else from rigid or baja thats road legal?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As per title, i searched the forum and came up with one style of led bar for fogs, which appeared to be of a lesser quality.

Anything else from rigid or baja thats road legal?

Rigid does make a road legal (SAE) Dually for Fog use. And we've put kits together with these lights for multiple owners. I'll send you a PM with some more info and some other options as well.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
With the Gen2 it's a bit tricky because all the mounts hold 3 lights on each side. Baja Designs has a mount that holds 3 of their lights. FordRaptorLights.com has a mount as well that holds 3 lights. So you'll want 3 pairs of lights.

Now the lights that are "DOT/SAE" approved (Rigid's) are just that... but that doesn't mean they are legal for use on public roadways.

Now take the Baja Designs kit... if you run with the S2s on you should be fine, no issues as they are not these massive lights. And then you can have 2 more pairs to do as you need to (maybe an amber pair for poor weather, and a spot pair for that back-country driving).

We sell both the Baja Designs kits and the FordRaptorLights

Of course we do have the Rigid DOT/SAE lights... so here are some options

1) Baja Designs Kits. Ready to go out of the box to your upfitters: LED Auxiliary Lights - Baja Designs - Raptor Lighting Kits - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

We have a deal going on now with free shipping and free lenses for every pair of lights you get (since there are 3 pairs in the fog light kits, that's 3 pairs of extra lenses to pick from)

2) FRL Tripple Bezel Kit: 2017 Ford Raptor Triple Fog Light Bezel Kit w/KC HiLITES Flex Lights - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

This is a really awesome kit and gives you a real factory look. The kit COMES with a pair of KC HiLITES and then you can pick what you want for the other 2 pair. So you could get a pair of Rigid's SAE lights to go in here if you wanted or other Rigid/Baja lights. Most of our customers get this kit and then 2 pairs of Squadron Pros (driving/combo & spot as their 2nd and 3rd pairs). Again this is included in our promo so you'd get 2 pairs of extra lenses with the baja lights plus the included KC HiLITES.

Here are some options for the Squadrons: LED Auxiliary Lights - Baja Designs - 4x4TruckLEDs.com
And here are the Rigid SAE/DOT: Rigid SAE Compliant Fog Light Set, Pair (D-Series) - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Just shoot me a PM if you need to order so we can get you that free shipping and free lenses. I can also help you pick a design if you let me know what kind of driving you do (back-country, city, etc...) so that it'll work best for your setup.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. The fordraptorlights.com kit works great with the rigid sae lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, are you guys confident that a pair of amber Baja S2's would work as fogs on the road? I assume you're just talking the S2 sports, or do you mean the Pros also?

Sorry, just that getting blinded by others' lights is one of my pet peeves so I want to make sure I don't become that guy.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, are you guys confident that a pair of amber Baja S2's would work as fogs on the road? I assume you're just talking the S2 sports, or do you mean the Pros also?

Sorry, just that getting blinded by others' lights is one of my pet peeves so I want to make sure I don't become that guy.

I don't think that. I do keep the Kc flex on all the time and have no problems. The s2 are 2450 lumens and 20 watts. I wouldn't leave those in all the time....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk