WTB: Bolt Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wanted to get some pricing from vendors for the RPG bolt kit, dual mount LCA etc. I'm going to want to keep the 4WD so will need RCV axles. My question would be, are these the standard axles or are they custom made by RCV or RPG? I know I've seen the price for the axles alone range from 2100-2500 delivered depending on the vendor, but it looks like these may be longer. I will likely go with the RST 16 for the rear but not 100% sure just yet...

would love to see pricing to with and without shocks shipped to 07034

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shit getting serious....

i figured it might be time man...i'm digging the front end setup...i'm still debating if i want to keep my icons for the front end though...i've always liked how they ride.

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just ship your truck to SVC, WOG or RPG and a blank check and be done with it.

i would love to, but i'd have to ship myself with it...anytime i buy new shit, i tell the wife "babe, i sold the old stuff, so i'm only really like $500 in the hole"...i don't think this one would slip buy her as easily, she'll probably end up changing the locks haha

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would love to, but i'd have to ship myself with it...anytime i buy new shit, i tell the wife "babe, i sold the old stuff, so i'm only really like $500 in the hole"...i don't think this one would slip buy her as easily, she'll probably end up changing the locks haha

The key thing is would YOU still have the truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The key thing is would YOU still have the truck?

I can see her donating to cars for kids or something, possibly posting it on Craigslist for $100.