Level Kit - Opposite Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FREEZE451

Reaction score
I'm looking for the retaining clips that are taken out after a level kit is installed.

For anyone putting a RPG level kit in - can you please keep the little metal U Shape pieces?

From what I can tell, everyone throws them in the garbage. So, if you'd be so kind to keep them and send me a message, that would be great - if not, well at least it was worth the ask!

They look like this on a Gen 2 - but I need the Gen 3 obviously..

2023-04-20 10_40_41-RPG_SpringPerchCollar_Installation_Guide_X1.pdf and 1 more page - Personal...png

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I am looking for a set as well, when I put my collar on I never thought about keeping them, I assume the shop kept them or threw them out. I have been considering Springs but can't use them without the perch clips. Springs were not released yet when I did my collar and never thought I would need them. I looked to purchase from ford but I couldn't find them anywhere.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a set as well, when I put my collar on I never thought about keeping them, I assume the shop kept them or threw them out. I have been considering Springs but can't use them without the perch clips. Springs were not released yet when I did my collar and never thought I would need them. I looked to purchase from ford but I couldn't find them anywhere.
I'm looking for the retaining clips that are taken out after a level kit is installed.

For anyone putting a RPG level kit in - can you please keep the little metal U Shape pieces?

From what I can tell, everyone throws them in the garbage. So, if you'd be so kind to keep them and send me a message, that would be great - if not, well at least it was worth the ask!

They look like this on a Gen 2 - but I need the Gen 3 obviously..

View attachment 403166
I assume you all have found them by now but if not here you go.

OP
OP
FREEZE451

FREEZE451

Reaction score
I assume you all have found them by now but if not here you go.

I did end up getting them - and got back to stock; super happy I did; to each their own.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did end up getting them - and got back to stock; super happy I did; to each their own.
Good deal. I have had 4 raptors and three of which had suspension work done. My current one is all stock suspension and I totally agree with you that it's the way to go with these.