Worst Mods EVER

Worst Mods EVER

• Color Matched Bumpers/Fenders

• Colorful or Oversized Rims

• Line-X coating (other than the bed)

• Stealth Wraps

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Visual representation. It’s always the gen 2 guys though, also had rock lights, and it sounded like a wet fart.View attachment 424659
A Custom Offsets fan, no doubt.I don’t get the “ stance” look on any platform really. Although I had a brief flirtation with it on an 05 Duramax, back when an LED light bar and 20in wheels required a separate bank loan.
I must admit the “ wet fart” crack does sting a little, I’m fine with the “ angry bee” interpretation of the Gen 2 exhaust.
Rock lights you say….. tell me more.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wide , large diameter wheels have to be terrible on the front wheel bearings. Makes any 4wd vehicle useless off road.
After seeing the videos of trucks losing their front wheels on the highway and knowing how sh!tty GM wheel bearings are, I hate sharing the road with them, lol.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t see the attraction, hard on the vehicle and pretty much renders it useless. Especially the 3/4-1 ton trucks.

Stock for me, except I might get a set of Bronco beadlock takeoffs, I like the looks of them.