With the price of TRx, why are folks paying ADM for raptors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably because the raptor is a better lighter and more well thought out platform and chassis. The TRx is a Ram with a hellcat motor and perm AWD tcase…. The TRx does have a nice interior tho i will say that coming from the mopar side, i do prefer uconnect over sync as well. Plus they put the ambient temp right on the display lol.

OP
OP
C

cyrilk

Reaction score
Are you asking because you want to start another useless debate or are you actually considering buying one of the two?
Not trying to create debates. I was ready to put a deposit on a raptor but started seeing all these threads how TRX are going below MSRP. So thought I would ask. I did read through the threads on this forum but still unclear. In my area, the raptors are quoted for 20k over...

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Given that there are active threads on this very topic ... I'm pretty cynical about his motive. But there could be underlying issues, so I won't go all judgemental. Yet. :)

Yep, was trying to give the benefit of the doubt.

Not trying to create debates. I was ready to put a deposit on a raptor but started seeing all these threads how TRX are going below MSRP. So thought I would ask. I did read through the threads on this forum but still unclear. In my area, the raptors are quoted for 20k over...

Well, IMO, the correct answer is...neither. It's a horrible time to buy if you don't have to, unless you really don't have to worry about spending your money wisely right now.

But anyway, what features are you looking for? If you want an offroad vehicle that's fast from the stoplight and makes V8 noises, then get the TRX. If you want the more capable offroad vehicle, that is also fast, but not as fast, then get the Raptor. Really, best thing to do is go do some test drives yourself. Not the easiest thing to do right now give availability, but important if you're deciding between two very expensive vehicles.