With all the new owners we need an exhaust group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
PLEASE guys, DO NOT DO BUSINESS with someone who is not a vendor on here or a reputable company.
It has been said that SW does not offer this type of deal and for someone to say they can, must be up to no good.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just have to have my rep there add me to the locator, I honestly hadn't given that much thought until now. I have been absolutely swamped lately with SSL and programming changes to our online stores. I have finally been able to get started on the DIY submissions page from the contest. I should have that page done in the morning.

That being said. I always deliver what I promise. I also make sure that when delays of any kind happen, which we all know that they happen from time to time, I stay on top of things without my customers having to chase me down for information.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this a good spot to ask how you become a supporting vendor at least you're paying money to vend so you want to vend not just fast sell. especially groping would be an easy grab and go a vender is in it for the long haul. not saying some aren't bad. any how if a moderator would like to show me where to find the info or say what's up with vendors please do. If you're not a moderator you might as well not say anything about it I'm only taking word from a moderator on this.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

if this^ should be erased do it fast. lol I give you the ok if you would rather pm me thanks

Venomns

Reaction score
Just got a PM from a moderator with a possible ban. I am NOT a grab and go. I was just trying to help out the forum that helped me in picking up my Raptor. From buying it to buying parts for it as well before it even has been delivered! One of the members referred me to the dealership i bought it from!! Search my name. The vendor in question is a local shop in the bay area that specializes in Vipers. And how would SW know me?? "Venomns". Was just trying to help. No worries. People just getting pissed for undercutting "paying" site vendors.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Next time I will post PM ME FOR A GREAT DEAL. :sorrysign:

Venomns

Reaction score
I completely understand guys. Didn't mean to offend any paying site vendors but was just trying to help out! Newer member and all but I just ordered my 2013 at the beginning of the year! (hence why I am a new member... HA)