**WINTER SPECIAL** Black "FORD" tailgate ovals **GROUP BUY**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heme61

Reaction score
I ordered the backup camera bracket just incase i screw it up....it is only $28 and some change....supprised by a part that isn't at least $100.....

OP
OP
Billet Badges

Billet Badges

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just the chrome bezel is $25-$30. If you want the whole assembly with camera, your in the $100 range.

I ordered a bezel to use for measurements. I should have it by the end of the week.

Duke240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any body know where to get the gray paint to paint the bezel ? I want it to match the other badges.

You can see here on the pic of mine where I painted the bezel, that the white part sticks out beyond the bezel. Mine's a 2012.

12904d1357622320t-painted-ford-oval-trim-match-tailgate-emblems-tgate-03.jpg

I was wondering how you made it work with the billet badge, I just assumed it was recessed in the back and only was held on by 3M around the perimeter.

OP
OP
Billet Badges

Billet Badges

Full Access Member
Reaction score
******UPDATE PLEASE READ******​

I just got the bezel from Ford and I will be working on making the relief on the back side. I decided if I am going to do 2-3 of these, I might as well do all of them. If you have a current order, I am holding off sending them out until I make this modification. If you don't care about the modification and just want the oval ASAP let me know and I will ship it as is. I am going to do this modification at no extra charge. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Does any body know where to get the gray paint to paint the bezel ? I want it to match the other badges.

You should be able to go to your local auto parts store that carries the Dupli Color spray paint and get the Ford Dark Shadow Gray. It is a little bit darker than the Raptor gray, but close enough. Don't forget to pick up a can of adhesion promoter to help the paint stick to the chrome. If you don't use the adhesion promoter, the paint will flake off.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I know this has ended up interested in maybe getting one since I just painted my bezel not so keen on the stock emblem with the black/white overlay.

These still available? Have black/gray in stock?

OP
OP
Billet Badges

Billet Badges

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this has ended up interested in maybe getting one since I just painted my bezel not so keen on the stock emblem with the black/white overlay.

These still available? Have black/gray in stock?

They are still available, but not as part of the group buy. We are currently doing the second operation to clearance pocket the back side of the oval to clear the plastic on the bezel. Those will all be ready to ship next week. You can order them through our order form on our website. Just select the 7" oval size and specify in the notes that you have a back up camera.

Order Now Billet Badges