Will the 17's tank the previous gens?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Spec C

Reaction score
I put 15,000 miles on mine, hard miles, in 6 months. Traded it in for a $4.5K loss, but also needed 4 new tires, didn't include the spare in the deal, cracked left front fender, and scratched to shit all around. I wouldn't worry too much about resale.

Sounds like you enjoyed every second of it though :)

OP
OP
S

Spec C

Reaction score
The one thing I can see happening is the new ones selling for such a premium that people still want the older ones.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
Meh the release of the 17's imo will just keep the raptors out of the ridicilous high 50's. I think the 14's will still be running 45-50k regardless of what the 17's do. The 11 and 12 models however may dip down into the 30-40ks

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
Saw an interview of some Ford talking head the other day. Just conjecture at this point, like most things associated with this mysterious machine......lol

I wish they would just cough up some damn info already. My interest is decreasing as my annoyance with the scarcity of info is increasing.