Will the 17's tank the previous gens?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Spec C

Reaction score
Depreciation should be the least of your worries. Focus on creating excuses for your significant other as to why you need so many aftermarket parts...

Don't take advice from @Jimbo on this topic though...

LOL I would like to say, I likely won't mod it. I have other cars for that. However with my track record of modding things, the safe bet is it will get modded.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
lol i would like to say, i likely won't mod it. I have other cars for that. However with my track record of modding things, the safe bet is it will get modded.

ahahhahahahhahahahahahahaa ahahhahaahahahhahahahaha ahahahahahhaahahha aha ahahhahahhaha hahahaha hhahahahahhahhahahahha ***deep breath***
ahahhahahahhahahahahahahaa ahahhahaahahahhahahahaha ahahahahahhaahahha aha ahahhahahhaha hahahaha hhahahahahhahhahahahha

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should probably just sit on the fence and watch how it plays out with the 17. Then your second thread can be "Anyone else hate themselves for not being able to pull the trigger?"

D

Deleted member 12951

I'm selling my 17' allocation spot to the highest bidder....

Common,who doesn't remember that thread! Lol...

What for $300 for all your hard work to get that allocation or will you be asking more?