Will I fit after perch adjustment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the owner of the dealer in po-dunk city TX has a raptor that is tricked out, so I should be ok.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
My garage is 6'10. If my 2012 ever gets in, I will have the dealer raise it before I pick it up.

Raptors do not fit in 6'8 unless you air down. Typically there's a ramp or incline change involved that may adversely affect your moonroof...

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptors do not fit in 6'8 unless you air down. Typically there's a ramp or incline change involved that may adversely affect your moonroof...

That is not correct. I am on the middle perch and fit fine in 6'8" garages. The garage where i live is 6'8" as are the garages of two of my clients. I'd say I have about 1/4-1/2 inch of clearance on a true 6'8" garage. There are a few guys on here that are middle perched with General Grabbers and they dont scrape on 6'8". I think its about 1/16th of an inch to spare, but they still fit.

With that being said, if the geniuses did not measure correctly, like on the main entrance to my garage, you may scrape the bar. But you should not hit on 6'8".

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

I actually fit into a garage labeled 6'6" on the clearance bar with my truck at stock height. The rest of the garage was more like 6'8 or so, but I did make it under the clearance bar. I was pretty surprised honestly.

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I measured the highest point of the roof on my stock Raptor at 6'5.5".

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Several have. Middle is about 1 1/2 inch taller at the front wheels. The cab is approximately half way between the front and rear axle so it would position the cab approximately 3/4 inch higher than stock.

Has this been the experience of others with supercrews? An increase of about 3/4" at the cab for the middle perch?