Will Ford make a 2015 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seen this on Instagram this morning, if this is the next Raptor then I'm out. It's looks to much like a Titan. I'll hang onto mine, the biggest baddest body style.
e8u7eved.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a test mule. all the workings and cab of the new with the body of the old with other parts to make it look like shit to throw people off so they have no idea whats coming especially the competition.

Last edited:

spot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford stopping raptor production?

Just talked to a guy at the dealership and he said this was the last year of production. Anybody confirm this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"The end of the current Raptor’s production, however, hasn’t been clearly announced by Ford just yet, but it’s already been made clear that the new F-150 will spawn a new Raptor in a few years. It’s hard to say exactly when the current Raptor will be discontinued because demand for it is still high." - Carbuzz

Nothing is set in stone yet, but there is speculation about it. But with the new F-150 coming out, I'd say this is the last year

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
last year of the current Raptor because the new redesign 2015 F-150 will be out soon. We will have to wait and see if the new aluminum body F-150 will spawn a Raptor.

spot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well looks like mine just got more valuable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk