GT350 87mm Throttle Body on a Gen 1 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got it done as far as the nuts and bolts go and I'm pleased with how it turned out. Have not tried to start it yet, going to reload the tune first so everything is fresh.

IMG_0302.JPGIMG_0303.JPGIMG_0304.JPG

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This turned out to be a bust, as soon as I turned the key to on got the wrench, hill desent fault, service advance track. Will look at it again when it's daylight but more than likely going back to stock.

Marlboroman

Reaction score
This turned out to be a bust, as soon as I turned the key to on got the wrench, hill desent fault, service advance track. Will look at it again when it's daylight but more than likely going back to stock.
Tried to tell ya before you went thru with it. Must have missed my post. Bummer man.

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tried to tell ya before you went thru with it. Must have missed my post. Bummer man.
The electronics was always a concern for me, I read through several install procedures on the ford performance web site most for Mustangs, a couple required pin swaps. No pain no gain so back to the drawing board, hopefully I didn't loose my crayons.

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Back up and running on the stock throttle body and all is well, no fault warnings, no wrench, no check engine light. Loaded a Livernois 91 performance tune to go with an unmodified Airaid CAI.

IMG_0305.JPG